TOPIC 3:Write about your personal dress code

 Open:



Today, I will introduce the personal outfits that I often wear and my own style.

Body:



On school days, I wear trousers with a white shirt, sandals and must wear student uniforms; otherwise, I won't be able to enter class. On the second day, I will change my shirt to an orange shirt.



On days at home, I will wear simple clothes like pants and T-shirts, sometimes even shirtless on hot summer days.



On outings, weddings or parties, I will wear nice clothes like jeans, a polo shirt, a pair of glasses, a crossbody bag and a pair of sandals. When I go to a party, I change my sandals into beautiful shoes. , sometimes a set of shirts for formal parties like weddings.

I've tried almost every style before. Of course, I haven't tried girls' clothes and I think the current style is still okay, but I hope in the future, I will change to a more mature style.



I often buy things at boutique shops on Le Duan street. That place sells quite nice items and I really like them. The prices are a bit expensive but of course the items are very good so it's worth the price I paid.

End:



Personal clothing not only reflects each person's style and preferences, but also partly represents their personality and values. For me, clothing is comfortable and simple, but still retains sophistication and elegance. Through choosing clothes, I can confidently express myself and make a good impression on people around me. Clothing is not only a part of daily life, but also a means to help me be confident and proud of myself.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

TOPIC 4: Write about your favorite means of transportation.