TOPIC 1:                                          My fitness and eating habbits

 Health and eating habits play an important role in my daily life. I always try to maintain a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle to maintain my health and energy for daily activities.



  First about diet, "Breakfast" is always an indispensable meal because it is the most important meal of the day. My lunch and dinner usually have a combination of protein from meat and fish. I limit your consumption of sugar, fast food and processed foods, and instead focus on home-cooked dishes to control nutritional intake and food quality.In addition, I also focus on maintaining the amount of water my body needs every day. I always carry a water bottle with me to ensure I drink 2-3 liters of water every day. Water not only helps the body detoxify but also helps the skin become smoother and brighter.Every morning before meals, I often exercise for 30 minutes, maybe jogging or doing muscle exercises to develop myself. On weekends, I often participate in outdoor activities such as playing soccer, swimming,...However, to maintain these habits is also very difficult, it requires a strong will, not giving up especially in busy or stressful times. Finally, it is important not to give up but always Find ways to continue good habits.



Healthy eating and exercise bring many benefits to us. Therefore, I will try to maintain these habits with the hope of getting better and better.




Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này