TOPIC 2:                                             My most recent vacation.


I just had a vacation in Ha Long with my family, it was the most wonderful experience I've had.



 It took us about 3 hours to get there by plane. However, we didn't feel tired because we were excited.We rented a luxury yacht that day, everything turned out wonderful. We arrived, arranged our things in the room, and then I went swimming together. Ha Long beach was very cool, clean, and majestic.The food here is amazing. It's a buffet with all the hot dishes right out of the oven. We ate a lot and then went to bed after a tiring day.There's nothing more wonderful than watching the sunrise over the majestic hills and mountains of Ha Long. Its very beautiful.



After this trip, I felt that Vietnam's nature is truly magical. If I still have the chance, I still want to come here and enjoy the wonders of Vietnam.



Nhận xét