TOPIC 5:Write about your shopping habits.

 Open:


My shopping habits are quite unique. I rarely go shopping, but whenever I decide to shop, I always focus on choosing beautiful and quality clothes.

Body:



I don't go shopping often, only when absolutely necessary do I take the time to do so. Instead of shopping weekly or monthly, I often shop seasonally or when there is a special event. This helps me avoid unnecessary spending and save time for other activities.



I focus on choosing sophisticated outfits, harmonious colors and good materials. Before buying, I research fashion trends, consult opinions and reviews to ensure the right decision. I often choose to shop at reputable stores to ensure quality and try on clothes directly to make sure they match my personal style.



Although it may cost a little more, I believe investing in quality clothing will pay off in the long run. I like to try on clothes in person in store to make sure they fit my body and style.

End:



Shopping less helps me avoid waste and focus on quality. The clothes I choose always bring confidence and unique style, expressing my personality and aesthetic taste. This makes me always satisfied with what I own and confident in everyday life.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

TOPIC 3:Write about your personal dress code

TOPIC 4: Write about your favorite means of transportation.